BKK with boyfie & his family , Day1

September 02, 2012

  
Hello everyone , miss me? Sorry for covering my face , I dont want to shock you guys with my very pale non make up face. Anyway did you enjoy your Raya & Merdeka holiday? You must be thinking , did I travel again?!  YES , I TRAVEL AGAIN!!!  and this time is very special , because I travel with boyfie and his family. Its my very first time after 6years of relationship with him!  Nervous!!!
After 2hours flight , we are reach! Can you guess where I go this time ?
Does this look familiar? I came here before last year. It's BANGKOK , my favorite country!
Stayed at the same apartment again because this time traveling with boyfie family , and total is six of us. So i suggested here , since they have 3 room apartment and the place is really very private & comfortable. Check out my previous post for more details about this apartment , RONGRATANA .

I post the picture of the apartment again , because this time the apartment is much bigger compared to the previous one I stayed last year. Is because this is 3 room apartment. Is really very big!!! They does provides all the comforts of an elegant home. 
 The living room.
The master room , is huge and nice.
the connecting kitchen
 the bathroom , and they have 3 bathroom in total.
This is our room , the smallest among the 3 but its the only room with ensuite bathroom.
 This is the roof top garden. Relaxing right?
Do you know why everything is so good here?
because it is EXECUTIVE and they only have 23rooms in total here!
YEAP , IS VERY PRIVATE!

After exploring the apartment , lastly we took a picture together. 
Mainly the first day , we did nothing much. Just relax and have a browse around the apartment and start preparing for day 2 because we dint joined any tour. We plan to explore our self. I find it much interesting this way. Plus I've visited Bangkok so many times , I can roughly guide them where to go. I am half of their tour guide , for this trip.

 Hahaha . . . excited !!!
Stay tune for Day 2 excitement !




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...