Happy 27th birthday my love!

November 12, 2016

Today is my handsome husband’s birthday. We’re celebrating 27yrs of him being present in this world. Isn’t fun that our birthdays are days apart so we can always celebrate together? PS. I still stumble over myself when I use the words “my husband.”. Weird and lovely. You wake up and conquer each day with a strong will and determination. I am so grateful for all of the hours, hard work,and sleepless nights you endure for us and our future. The way that you make time for your family is something that I cherish in this busy day and age.

Happy Birthday to the most kind-hearted and thoughtful husband alive. Loving you is always easy! 老公,你是世界上最幸福的男人!有一个爱你的老婆守着对你一生一世的承诺,每一年的今天陪你一起走过!亲爱的,生日快乐!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...