Happy birthday Hubb!

November 12, 2017

To such a wonderful husband, I wish you good health so we could explore more places together. Patience to deal with me when I am having a bad day and love that will strengthen our bond during the good and bad. I love you! Happy birthday Hubb! Another year to create precious memories together. Another year to discover new things to enjoy about each other. Another year to strengthen marriage that defines forever.

Just look at how far we've come. Life may be tough but with you,it's one awesome ride. I don't know what the future holds,but as long as we're together I know it will be awesome and even though I'm unsure about most thing in life. I am certain that I love you and will continue to love you forever.

Lastly I wish you fly high and follow your biggest dream.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...