Seventh Wedding Anniversary

December 03, 2019

Prepare candlelight dinner at home to celebrate our wedding anniversary because we have kids to take care. Don't underestimate your ability to transform your dwelling into a hub for love! I love the idea and effort of this arrangement , my husband cooks & I prepare the decor. Kids then watch TV and play in their room while we enjoy our romantic dinner. We can take out own long sweet time eating & drinking, playing our favourite love song. It was definitely a perfect night.
 Smoked duck aglio olio
Lambchop with mash potato
Dear Husband, I love how you take care of me. How you keep working to be a better man. Even on days, I fail to be a better woman. Love my little family.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...