AX 20th Anniversary !

October 22, 2011

So here I am at the AX 20th Anniversary Party! So happy I wont the consolation , because it gave me the chance to experience this party for the first time. It was an AWESOME PARTY after all ! I’m so glad I came with my Bestie because we both don't even know any of people here, I wouldn’t feel secure enough just going by myself.
The entrance is already eye catching !
Okay, everyone here is super cute. Duh. Twentysomethings are usually babes. It’s hard to screw that up. All of the girls are dressed like models and dolls. Althouhgt some of them are really models. Ohh gosh , Im just so excited . . . . I need a drink!
We dont always fit in with the crowd but we still stand proud and we stand together and we dont care what other people say we go our own. True way that works a whole lot better and you are my best friend forever we wont ever let that end no never happen.
Enjoy the fashion show with AXX little cute cup cakes !
By the way , feel free to check this out ?
Relive the experience of the A|X 20th anniversary party on Oct 14th @ KL, Live!


Gorgeous light and an incredibly Beautiful little lady.
Manage to take some pictures with the models too.
Goooosh , can you see the different?! The height !!!
Thanks to those who voted for me in the competition! Although I just got the consolation but you all make tonight happen for both of us! We enjoyed it very much !
Oh Bestie you look incredible and so happy! I loooooove all these photos !


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...