God bless me !

December 21, 2011


I believe for every bad things happen there will be good things coming. This is life like my dad used to say. All I can say is I'm pretty bad luck on this December. First I was sick like hell for the entire 9days. Never felt like this before , been sleeping 20hours a day , couldn't eat due to my throat was swollen but was force to eat because I had to take my medication. Vomited several times. Antibiotic finished , had to visit doctor again to get another dose for all my medication. Really feel like end of the world at that moment.


Anyway I recover fully now , was so so so happy so I decided to go out with Dear V for movie but than I lost my phone! I was way too careless , cant blame anyone but me. I left it somewhere and I couldn't remember , till I remember it was too late. How could this happen to me , I'm not a grand-ma but I am just way too careless! And also because of this , make me & Dear V just argue a REAL BIG ONE!


Everything is over right now , its already past and I hope all this end right now , because my bazaar went smoothly. I hope all the good things will come to me right now. Im waiting . . . . . . . . . cause I believe after every storm the sun will smile for every problem there is a solution , and the soul's indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer.



God bless me !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...