TAMF 2012 , Surf beach Sunway Lagoon !

April 21, 2012

14 April 2012

Last Saturday, I attended the Tiger Asian Music Festival for the first time in my life. It was held at Sunway Surf Beach this year , from the street to the beach. Got my passes from Nuffnang and I'm allowed to bring 3 of my friends along. The best thing is I can bring my Dear & Bestie along. Thank you very much Nuffnang!!! I'm  worried it will be too crowed , so we were at Sunway at 3pm. Had our lunch and shopping done only we headed to the party! Arrived Sunway Lagoon entrance at  6pm and BOOOOM the queue was marvelous. Lucky our passes is slightly different from others so we get to go in different entrance. While walking in , for that one moment I felt like VIP , because everyone was pack behind & I am walking slowly and freely and next minute I notice I'm just standing right in front of the stage only.
 BEST VIEW of all !!!

The dress code of the day is beach wear.
mua Bestie & the tiny Elis Chan 
and also my Dear !
Bestie my beloved .
The party started with performance by ECX , my fav !!!
Been watching them on television 8tv show down 2011 almost every week , never miss. Their coordination & dance move is just soooo AWESOME and they are the champion of show down 2011. Cant believe I'm actually standing right in front of them now , watching them perform their awesome dance move. Elecoldxhot you're awesome !
Look at the 40,000 crowd of people
Beyond
A-Lin with her amazing voice.
Jam Hsiao , boyfie Idol.  He was like 萧敬腾 . . . 萧敬腾 ! ! !
MC Hot Dog
Last but not least of course a picture of all of us before we leave. Everyone was enjoying and the crowd is getting pack. People are getting crazy and we couldn't wait for LMF anymore so we decided to leave. Straight we headed for supper because everyone were DAMN hungry and thirsty!
The whole night was actually enjoying & partying with the music.We stand and party for almost 6hours. Exhausted but we still ENJOYED very much , first time party on the beach.
Great experience  !!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. you are so adorable!
    This looked like a seriously awesome gig!
    Glad you had a good time x

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...