2013 Valentine dinner at Shangri-la Hotel

March 28, 2013

 
This is a late post , its been a month delay. Forgive me , really!
Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day meet again this year. We dint plan to celebrate as it was on Day3 of CNY. I think we are busy visiting relatives house instead. So we had dinner together at Shangri-La Hotel. Is a buffet dinner , hubby booked a week ahead.
Is this Valentine dinner or Chinese New Year dinner? Hahaha ~ 
I've been there 3years ago and the buffet dinner was very good that time. This time I went the crowd gets too much and the tables are too near to each other. Food is okay, but it can get messy especially at the sashimi & oyster sections.
our memories since the year 2006 until today 
3 words, 8 letters, 3 syllables, 5 vowels, 3 consonants, 2 nouns, one emotion, many meanings,
 a big truth from me to you : I LOVE YOU!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...