Baby Celine is 2months old!

July 25, 2013

My sweet, precious, and adorable little girl is TWO MONTHS old!

This is a simple photo shoot I done it by myself to keep record of her in an album. I have came to love you more and more each day and definitely will love you even more as each day passes. Even though you are a kinda fussy baby , I love you no matter what. Even I know when you turn into teenage , you will give me allot of headaches but I will still love you and teach you to be a better person. I guess this is what we call mothers love. I never understand it until I experience it myself. 
I'm 4.7kg and 57cm today.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...