Congratulation to Jeffrey & Chloe!

October 09, 2013

 Congratulations to to the newly weds Jeffrey & Chloe! 
Congratulations on the start of something beautiful! Much love, health and happiness to you both on this happy occasion.Wishing you that the love you share together will be without end, just like your wedding ring! So much love lays ahead of you, and the best is yet to come! Be happy and never be blue,Because two hearts will beat as one!
 Two very special people - one special day. 
On this beautiful and lovely occasion I wish you showers of love.
Wishing you will overcome all the winds in your life and your love will grow even stronger. Have a great marriage! So its a Monday and most of the salon are off , I don't know where should I go to do my hair , so I decide to do it by myself. So first I curl all of my hair and then I tied a pony tail and simply push it all in and make it like a bun. My very first DIY hair style! Very proud of myself because I never tied my own hair before , and this is talking about styling? 
 Don't have any hair accessories , so I just put a small bow so that I wont look so plain.
Outfit for the night , high quality Korea dress with lace and diamond on it.
Interested can email me , I'm selling it!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...