Mummy ♥ 51st birthday!

August 23, 2015

To say that you're wonderful,  is just not enough.
You're absolutely amazing, both beautiful and tough.
I couldn't have asked, for a better mother than you.
I'll love you forever,  that shall always be true.

Brewyard Cafe , Subang.
Brewyard emerges competently strong as a rival for other cafes in its close proximity. With multiple choices of main courses, homemade cakes and creative desserts, it's not surprising that Brewyard will be the preferred venue for hangout among youngsters, especially students.
There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother… Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too.
I know you have everything in the world so if there is one thing I want to wish for you, it would be good health and more years to spend with your children and grandchildren. You are the most wonderful person in my life.
 Happy Birthday Mom! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...