Hello Kitty Gourmet Cafe @ Sunway Pyramid, Malaysia

October 05, 2015

The first Hello Kitty cafe in Malaysia. I am so excited when I saw the renovation going on. Cant wait for the opening and now finally I'm here. Really disappointing such a nice cute cafe but with super poor management. A total disappointment to visit.  First, You need to decide what you want to eat before being seated. There's ground and upper floor where mains are served at upper floor and desserts are at ground. I waited for 30 minutes for my food to arrive and the price is kinda pricey. RM25 for a slice a cake??? 
The shape caught my attention but it taste sooooo normal.
The food portion was so small and not nice at all .
This is nice but not worth for the money. RM25 for a slice a cake????
Overall, I think the most important thing for this cafe is for them to improve their service. Some of the staff really showed their attitude. I believe people can tolerate on the food at theme's cafe. I hope the restaurant will do something before it's too late. you are 'scaring' your customers away. For a kitty lover like me , you are scaring me away too. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...