Hubby 25th b'day @ Hemisphere Restaurant & Bar

November 14, 2015

This is the 10th year I celebrate birthday with you! OMG how fast times flies...

We have passed so many years, but it seems it’s only yesterday when we first met each other.  I still remember the moment when we looked into each others’ eyes and said I Love You for the first time… because it feels exactly the same way, even today. Happy birthday dear. Just look at how far we’ve come. I don’t know what the future holds, but as long as we’re together I know it’ll be awesome. As we travel the way of life, my feelings for you are getting stronger every single day. May your Birthday shimmer with all of the colours you dream of !


 I love your birthdays because it gives me another chance to tell you how much I love and appreciate you. I love you forever and always, husband! As we travel the way of life, my feelings for you are getting stronger every single day. May your Birthday shimmer with all of the colours you dream of!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...