Vayne Boy ♛ 1st Birthday!

January 09, 2016

Did a small celebration for little one at home with only family members due to our boy is not so well on that day. As you can see in picture he is a little bit fussy & cranky. In just a blink of eye you are ONE now! One is more Onederful than you ever Onedered. This is just the first of many "happy birthdays" for you. Have a deliciously fun 1st birthday, little cutie. Happy 1st birthday my son! 

big sister is helping as well.........
I know you may not know how important this day is just yet, but trust me, one day I hope you will understand just how much you mean to us.

Forget the latest iPhone. You are the latest obsession of the entire Family. 
Happy 1st Birthday my meatball !



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...