Hello kitty house ♥ Bangkok

March 25, 2016

I love Hello Kitty since I was a little girl, so when I visit Bangkok, this place been in my top list. Located in Siam Square, you can see giant hello kitty from the outside, and the interior was so pink and girly. Finally I'm here at Hello kitty house at Bangkok. The design of the restaurant is quite inviting. This place represents the love of Kitty Lover's. All the stuff and decorations were cute Hello Kitty. Good for photo taking inside. 
The price is high but I'm ok because you get to walk the whole 3 level building. There is 3 levels here. Also a saloon for eyebrow shaping and manicure/pedicure. Comfortable and very spacious to rest and take a break. 
The place is super cute!! Recommend for hello kitty fan.
Ladies, bring back your inner girly by visits this phenomenal cafe.
It could be a great photo spot but not the place that I would go to enjoy the desserts. The food is limited varieties. Hope they can improve more~



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...