Mummy birthday

August 21, 2016

To the woman that always brought the best in me or at least saw the best in me regardless of what I did. The awesome memories of my childhood have become my shadow. They follow me wherever I go, and I hope it never stops being so. Great mothers like you are one in a lifetime. 

Happy Birthday!
I treasure our special relationship and share your warmth and love on this special day. 
First choux pastry in Malaysia aimed at creating as good as French authentic pâte à choux. 
It doesnt only looks good, it taste good as well! Highly recommend!
 leclaire.patisserie@gmail.com
☎ +6012-636 0850  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...