Wood is for the 5th anniversary

December 03, 2017

The 5th anniversary is a special anniversary for couples. The couple is no longer considered “newlyweds” or “newly married”. In the culture every 5th, 10th, 20th or 25th year holds a certain, special meaning and Wood is  for the 5th anniversary. Indeed we go thru allot this 5 years. No words could express the difficulties we are facing but yet still stand strong for each other & our family. I hope we can do it in the next 5 year or 10 ,20 years coming. On our anniversary I want to remind you that there's no one in the world I would rather spend my life with than you. I love you dearest hubby!
 Lavo @ Persiaran Tropicana
Menara Lien Hoe, No 8, Persiaran Tropicana


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...