Lego land Johor @ Malaysia

June 02, 2018

I always wanted to bring my kids for a family day at theme park. Disney land is too far & expensive. So I guess I should try somewhere nearer & basic first. Perfect fun times for the little ones but not for me as it's very tiring due to the hot sun. I was here 5 years ago & all I can see is the place is very run down. They need to improve the maintenance as they are caring the famous brand ''LEGO". Rides are mostly for kids , teenagers will find it lame. It isn't crowded as we thought so it is good that we don't have queue for the rides. Despite my son is only 3 years old , there so certain rides doesn't meet his height , he is still enjoying so much.  Adults will find it tiring like me as most of the time was walking point to point under the hot sun and not much shelter for rest. Not to mention the food is very expensive and very limited choices. However we only go to the theme park maybe next time we should try wet park. I heard it is much more interesting compare to the theme park.

Overall my kids did behave well they did go super excited but luckily not crazy as I imagine but because of the hot weather I guess everyone is super tired & dehydrating. I think cold season to Disney land will be perfect! At least I don't have to run around under the hot sun with them. Next destination I think HK Disneyland with the kids will be no problem since they behave so well. Although I've been to Disney like so many times , bring my kids to Disney land is really A DREAM COME TRUE to me. I guess this is what motherhood calls , I am so eager to see their expression & happy faces when they meet their Disney character in live. OMG !


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...