Evening well spent!

August 19, 2018

Headed to Setia Eco Park for an evening walk & bicycle ride for the kids.  
 What can I say? A Sunday well spent brings a week of content. A well spent day brings happy sleep. I look at you & I see joy and hope. I will be your biggest fan as you grow up & live your life. Your mum will be right here,always! Right now,in this moment ,I hold you in my arms and I'm so proud over the fact that you're mine. I will work hard & give my best to you both. As your smile & laughter is my life motivation. 
Lovely matching OOTD 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...