Night at Taipei

January 10, 2019

All glam up for the night! 
Went to AI Nightclub since I heard review it is the best nightclub in town. Despite all the bad review saying the staff is rude,luckily I did not experience any of that. Paid cover charge for TWD700 with compulsory 3 drinks which I feel is okay because in Malaysia you pay one cover charge for only 1 drink. Definitely amazed by the LED lighting in this club but the songs were just normal. Also it's my first time enter a nightclub which provide locker to store your bags! OMG this is so good!!! You can party without worry & dance freely without carrying your bag.
 AI nightlcub is located inside here , which they also have few other clubs/bars in this building. So right after partying, we head to Ichiran for our supper since it's only few block away from here. Been seeing lots of people posting this Ichiran ramen & I really cant wait to try!!!

Luckily we only queue for 15minutes.
Honestly this has to be one of the best ramen I had ever eat in my life!! Probaly the best you can find around the globe. The soup is very tasty and rice. There is no pork smell at all. The noodle texture and thickness is also very fresh and easy to chew. I finish the whole bowl including the soup!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...