三十而已

May 28, 2020


That’s right, the big 3-0! To say I’m excited would be an understatement. I’ve been looking forward to this milestone for many years but so sad unable to do a celebration outside due to Covid-19
If I look over my twenties I can certainly say it has been a wild ride, full of highs and lows. I left my teenage years and entered my twenties with marriage & kids. Definitely struggling to earn money , to be wife & mother all at once. Dealing with jealousy, depression and loneliness, were emotions that plagued me many times in the last ten years. The stress & tiredness is always there but here I am 30 years old feel better than ever! I have a happy family, we have 1 house , 2 cars , 2 children , 2 cats. I would say I did it , WE DID IT! 

A clear contrast to my first five years in my twenties, from 25 to 30 my life went from good to better to great, and thankfully, it’s still going! It’s funny how as you get your “shit” together, people start to look at you differently. The answer to what to do with your life is simple – you need to experience it!
Most importantly, I want to appreciate thirty and the time I’ve been given. What a humbling feeling to look back at the life I’ve lived with all the chapters already written and think about how blessed I am. 

 Thanks for all your support and for following along on this crazy journey. 

You all are amazing. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...