BEST! Menya Shi-Shi Do Ramen

August 02, 2019


 It's very long since I post about food, but this is totally recommended! So I'm gonna share this today with you guys. You guys totally need to check out this ramen. This is a little ramen-ya tucked away in the basement level of Jaya One. I'll take this over many of the other chain ramen shops found around KL/PJ. It's so flavourful that I can literally finish the whole bowl myself. The ramen with its broth is so yummy. The big slab of pork belly is so gratifying! 
 It is very crowded during peak hours so be prepared to queue. Otherwise please go on weekdays. 

Menya Shi-Shi Do
39-P2, Block D, The School, Jaya One, 
72A, Jalan Universiti, Seksyen 13, 
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 46200

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...