Happy 6th Birthday my baby boy

January 08, 2021


I know your birthday will be filled with fun. There will be wonderful presents, games, chocolate cake and ice cream that comes in different flavors. Happy 6th birthday, my dear son! Thank you for being so easy for me. Love your weirdness & OCD attitude, you helped mummy a lot.

You are now 6! I hope your childhood will be filled with happiness and adventures that you will cherish for the rest of your life. You can do anything in this world. Keep dreaming and work hard. Surround yourself with friends who support you and good things will always happen. I love you so much, buddy. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...