♥ Tokyo Disney Sea.

October 25, 2009

l

Sorry I broke my promise. I should have post it on Friday , my bad! Sorry ~
Okay , are you ready to hear all about my Tokyo Disney Trip? This post will fully loaded with picture instead of wordings.
It was a massive 2nights there, I enjoyed it so much. Everything was a blast! The first day we went to Disney Sea. So I'm gonna blog about Tokyo Disney Sea first. We took train to Disney. and also changed 2 different of train. The journey to Disney from Ikebukuro was about 40minutes plus minus.in the train with Daddy ♥

Our ride to our Hotel , Mickey bus

We stay at Sheraton Grande. Its really kinda Grand ~
The room was big ,it has 4bed. So one of us each,but too bad not much time to enjoy the bed. Was very tired and not enough sleep.
Sheraton welcome Penguin , such a cutie ~
by the way , the Little girl there , don't want to move away and let me take picture. So just capture her too.

東京ディズニーシー (Disney Sea) , is a 176arce located in Urayasu , Chiba Japan.
Do you know that Tokyo Disney Sea is also the most expensive theme park ever built , estimated to have cost over US $4 billion! Wow ~
No wonder the entrance fees its kinda pricey. Anyway believe me , it is worth for that pay.
There are seven uniquely themed areas or "ports of call". The entrance to the park is Mediterranean Harbor, which opens up to six more nautically themed ports, American Waterfront, Lost River Delta, Port Discovery, Mermaid Lagoon, Arabian Coast, and Mysterious Island. Its HUGE!
Look at those food they sell there.
Spotted this Little Tinkerbell , wanted to take pic with her , but she was not in the good mood. She is way too cute! Look like mix.

Both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo Disney Sea are running special Halloween themed events from September 10th through November 3rd, 2009. Both will feature popular Disney characters in special Halloween costumes, but the two parks have different attractions
Tokyo Disney Sea’s Halloween event is a Venetian-style masquerade near the famous “Tower of Terror” attraction. The main masquerade show will be held four times daily. There will also be a masquerade dance with audience members twice daily and a masquerade greeting by Disney characters once per day. Believe me , it was damn pack! Al tho we were there at Monday.
Okay let's enjoy the picture instead of me talking so much here ,


Happy spooky Halloween!

That's all folks ~
I'm done with my Disney Sea post next will be Disney Land more picture coming soon. I'm not so good in writing , anyway hope you all enjoy reading it.
from me . .
.......... ..Sweet dreams ~


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...