Tokyo Oct'09

October 18, 2009

l

I'm back, my beloved friends !
And here is my late update for my Tokyo,Japan trip. Okay here how it goes ~ hope you enjoy reading it .
On the Oct 7th we flew to Spore via SQ transit to Tokyo the same night but we were stranded in Spore due to Typhoon Melor hitting Japan. All the flights to Japan Osaka , Nagoya & Tokyo were re-scheduled. Due to this re-scheduling , we had wasted a day in Tokyo and hence , we had to forgo Mt. Fuji and Dad had to re-organized the itinerary. But luckily SQ provided us accommodation and also breakfast,so we spend a night in Spore. The hotel was Great! I will give 4/5.
Okay stop talking about the transit. Our Tokyo trip was 1week. We spend 3nights staying at Sakura Hotel , Ikebukuro.

That is near to all the top places such as Ginza , Shibuya , Harajuku & Shinjuku. We took train all the time , guess what? I tough the train will be a mess but it turn out pretty well. Thank to my beloved Daddy , he did all the homework months ago before we went for the trip. Cause according to him the train were much more complicated then Malaysia. Cause they have different type of company Train,and if u take company 'A' train u cant take company train 'B' to go back. but anyway he did all the homework,and we mange it very well.
Moving around Tokyo with the Keisei Sky liner & Metro Pass makes it so easy but of course costly anyway It is very easy and successful! Well , everything in Tokyo is expensive.
For the first 3day at Tokyo we do sightseeing. Well , the first day we went to Tokyo tower,and I was like. Is that the Tokyo tower? Ermm..kinda disappointed. Cause it looks much more old and nothing special plus doesn't look like a tower to me.
Above the picture is the Tokyo tower that I mention, nothing much right?
Second we went to Sensoji Temple , one of the oldest temple in Tokyo. Later we headed to The imperial Palace & park. Then Monja street , famous for Pancakes. Not like our pancakes. Their pancakes are with rice and lots of cabbages.
Temple.

Park.

Monja Street.
The 2nd day , we went to Tsukiji Jogai market,Japan largest wholesale fish market. Where we can see those suppper dupppper extremely huge fish for auction. But too bad we went there around 10am , and the auction place already close. So we just visit the market, Sashimi . . . What can I say?? yummmmy ....
And the Ebiko its much more bigger then those we see at Malaysia! Got shock when I saw it. If u eat a lot , u will starting to feel yucky ~ cause it has stronger taste compare those we eat at Malaysia or Singapore.
Me and Bro tried this Salmon and Ebiko with rice and some egg.

Its a dessert , cold egg which taste sweet. Nice!

Other then fish , their fruits are Huge and also Damn pricy! 1 fruit may cost about RM10-Rm50 + !
After the fish market we went to Tokyo metropolitan Govt.Building to vie the entire Tokyo city from 45th floor of the observation deck. All i see is building , and many of them. And last we went to Shibuya 109 , Latest trend in Fashion. I just window shopped , spotted Liz Lisa , moussy , SLY , Cecil Mcbee , Jill Stuart , Cher , Sword Fish and much more. All the shirt cost Rm200 the cheapest. If you shop at Shopping mall , the shirt all cost Rm500 the cheapest ! So I just window shopped.
Okay the 3rd day , we went to Ueno Ameyayokocho , so called candy street but I dint see any Candy there. Just a normal morning market. Something nice happen there , 1 time play and I won this Rillakumma Soft Toy! Such a cutie .. love it !

Next Meiji Jingu Shrine and then we went to Takeshita Street at Harajuku. That is the place were they had costume play. You will see a lot of Japanese people wear different kind of costume along the Takeshita street. From Lolita , punk to Gothics. And the street ,loaded with lots of people. Almost faint! Ohh yar,I manage to shop there. Bought 2pair of earrings and 1 long sleeve shirt.
The last destination is Ginza , uptrend and branded labels in Fashion. The shirt cost about RM1k up up up. Most of them are Japan brand , so I kinda don't know them. If Gucci , Chanel or LV cost about that price I can accept , but those unknown brand I see what 55DSL , Murua , La Celeb and much more.... cost RM1k and above. So i did a lot of Window Shopping there , which end up with leg pain and dint bought anything.
Did I mention about the time there , we late then them about 1hr. Around 5pm their place already look like out 8pm. So I had early dinner , and that cause me to have 5meals a day instead of 4meals a day. The mall all close at 8pm ! And I only sleep at midnight , so poker with brother and also eat lots of tit-bits! Gooshh ~ I think I gain a lot during this trip.

Donut for breakfast. too creamy ,not my type of taste.
My dinner , pork meat with egg and rice.

Nice and healthy sandwiches for my Tea time.

Chocolate cake for my supper.

love this picture so much
Beloved Mummie
l
Below is some stuff that I bought from Tokyo trip. Nothing much actually cause dint really shop,since it so expensive. But my RM1k just fly away . . . .
Don't know spend it at where,I only bought 1 shirt and 2 earrings other is tit-bits for friends.
Guess what? in their 7eleven , they sell Kose product just like that. At 7eleven & their Watson. They sell Kose & Fancl face wash product. Not cosmetic. Compare to our place , they sell it at counter.
Bought a Kose clear white mask , Kose whitening night essence and Tsubaki Conditioner. I have to say this Conditioner is the best I ever used. Should have buy more! regret ~
Cutie short pants warmer. Such a cutie, I see back home don't sell this so bought a few as souvenir. Also bought 1 for my self.

Bought this packet of cigarette. Thin and slim mainly for girl. I bought it because the Lighter is so damn CHIO! Its from SLY, quit famous brand in Japan , which in Vivi magazine also have the brand. Am I right? the lighter is so damn Pretty!


♥ 's !
That's all for Tokyo post , next is Disney post! Good nite and sweet dream all =)tired . . .

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...