BKK , Day 3

July 11, 2010

3rd day at Thailand was basically Shopping ONLY.
Woke up pretty early and had our breakfast together. Then off we go to the Thailand weekend market. Its call Chatuchak Thailand weekend market.
There is no exaggeration to say that hardly any especially Bangkok doesn't know Chatuchak Market. This is The Worlds Biggest Weekend Market selling practically everything! You can find everything and more at amazing Chatuchak market. There are almost 9,000 individual booths overflowing with every imaginable type of wares to catch your fancy.

TRUST me , its HUGE!
I never get to walk all because I don't even know which part , I've walked. Things there are really cheap , if you are good at Bargain like me.
Yeaa.... I'm getting PRO! Shhhh shh ~
Walk for about 2hr , then off we go to Central. Because weekend market is hot , you will sweat allot! HELL ALLOT! So bring lots of tissue or hat for yourself if you plan to go there.
Went to Central and walk for an hour then we headed to Loaf and had our lunch then continue walk again. Sadly I cant find any TY bear there so I just shop for baby clothes and I bought a set. Then back to the hotel and that's it. Everyone was exhausted with their feet. Ohh yea, instead of that I bought my self a new bag , which I nvr tough of buying it at Bangkok. Wanna get a branded bag , which will not cost me more than 1k. Wanted Raplh Lauren but couldn't find it. Longchamp, but too many nowadays at Pasar Malam too. So just get Calvin Klein , since they having promo so the bag only cost me 30% lesser then original price. Will save more and get my Burberry or LV next time. Sad but I cant simply spend now, because Aussie trip is getting nearer , and I need $$$ to shop at there. Cause mum dad ain't giving me any this time!
(T.T)
My new Calvin Klein bag aka Crystal Kwa bag =pAww , so cute rite? New set of clothes for my baby Yellow
And this is what I've bought for Day3 , end of shopping spree. Some clothes for me and Bestie. And some random souvenir for random people =)
Lastly went for a swim in the late evening. Whole family tag along too. Same thing , dinner and watch match then sleep. That's all for Day 3.

End.
♥ XOXO


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...