BKK Day1 - (2July2010)

July 04, 2010

สวัสดี people . . .
I'm at Bangkok currently. Happy that they have free Internet service here.
I pack 1 of my lil'babies along =)
Because I miss my Yellow Bear so muuuuuuuuuchhh !!! So I give this baby wear his shirt and I bring her along too. Look at her , looking cute with the super oversize clothes around her. Hahahaxx . . .
Yellow will be back from Dobi Monday ! and me too will be back at Monday night .........
So Day 1 got nothing much. I shall blog bout the Hotel because the hotel is Awesome and Cheap.
So our flight was at night and we reach to the hotel around midnight. Unpack then went to bed. So disappointment when I knew that Brazil had LOST.
Anyway the hotel that we stayed is called Somorset Lake Point.Somerset Lake Point offers comfort and convenience with their serviced residences and leisure facilities including 2 swimming pools with scenic views. Just by 5-15minutes walk and you can find 4 different shopping mall around you. And they also have free shuttle to the BTS station ( train station ). Our accommodation is include Breakfast , and the breakfast is way too good. Except the drinks are too SWEET!!!
Besides that they also have table tennis ,
Jacuzzi, children's playground , fitness & massage center.
I think due to the political issue at Bangkok , that's why they are having this cheap price. 2nights free 1night. Total for our Apartment at Somorset Lake Point. With have 2 rooms with Queen size bed , and kitchen all those. We only pay RM200+ per night! That is dirt cheap!
Bangkok are fine , its still safe to me. I dint see any fight or war happening here.
Peace for Thailand


PS : I weight my self and guess what?! I gain freeeaking 5kg in a month!
Gooosh
~ this time I do really need to on DIET!!!I'm 50kg now ;(





Argentina LOST , gooosh ~
Germany won with scoring 4 !
that a lot man!
cant blame , they are real good and fast!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...