November 10, 2010

I want you to remember
Those good old days ,Those days of happiness
When everything went your way


I want you to cherish those memories
I don't want you to let them go
And I hope they will make you happy

As they did so long ago

I wish I could comfort you
Shield you from life's pain
I wish I could just give you everything
You definitely deserve something to gain

You've always told me not to give up

Well here is a lesson for you
If you ever need me, call
That is all you have to do

You've been through so much these days

I'm sure God has something planned out
But in order to see it You cannot be blinded by doubt

So help me help you
Tell me everything you're going through

Let go of all these troubles
Because the more you hold on the more it doubles


Please, I can see your smile fading
I can hear your voice crack
You may not be near

But you know I got your back

So smile your gorgeous smile
Walk with your chin held high

Get up off the ground

Don't let your dreams die


Lets stand up high ,
laugh like there no tomorrow
Play party hard & fight those shits around us!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...