Snoopy is here at Charlie brown cafe , Penang!

September 20, 2011

Ever since I saw this Charlie brown cafe on FB , I've been very exciting to pay a visit there.Been waiting and planing since April 2011 and finally today on the 2 September 2011 I am here! Although I'm not a fan of snoopy but I've been dying to go , because I want to see and experience cartoon theme cafe. They are all just so cute and interesting.

Back to the topic , The Charlie Brown Cafe is located at Straits Quay , Penang. Honestly this is a very well done shopping mall , or what ever you call it. They have the BEST architecture! Entering the place , is just a "WOW" to me. Its very different from other shopping malls , very class and they have very nice view surrounding with yatch and boats. Very relaxing and calm.
This outlet is the very first Charlie Brown Cafe in Malaysia.
We went there during the morning , so we had our breakfast there.
Surprisingly its a self service ordering counter. Which means , you have to queue up to order your food and then they bring it to you. So this is what we ordered , 2 different types of cakes and my Oreo smoothie and also his latte and a plate of chicken chop with rice. The rice was very normal only , not worth for the price. I simply adore the desserts. The cakes are all SO tempting , but the taste was way normal. Everything was very normal , except for my drink. its kinda pricey but taste real good !
For my opinion the food are kinda down , its also slightly expensive.
and of course for me , I just can't resist...... to take more and more pictures.
Taaaa daaaaa ! Here we are !!!
They also have a small souvenir shop there for the Peanuts's Fans to purchase the exquisite merchandises.
YAY ~ I'm finally taller then everyone here !All I can say the environment is pretty nice and you will be back to your childhood time if you visit Charlie Brown Cafe. The interioer design is fully decorated with Charlie Brown members.
3A-1-17 & 3A-1-18,
Straits Quay Marina Mall,
Jalan Seri Tanjung Pinang 3,
10470 Tanjong Bungah, Penang

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...