BEST Bak Moey Bee Hoon at Penang Road

September 12, 2011

Our last day and also our stop at Penang ended up at this very old Chinese coffee shop that serve the BEST Bak Moey Bee Hon ever ! Its actually located just outside of Ho Ping Coffee Shop. Its a small stall at the roadside and beside Ho Ping Coffee Shop located in Penang Road/ Kampung Malabar junction. The stall operated from 5pm onwards , we were there around 4.45 and we also waited for about 20min for the food. TRUST ME , Do go there earlier to avoid waiting as it can sometimes take up to an hour.You can choose from a varieties of pig innards – brain, kidney, intestines, liver and mince meatball as your ingredients. There are two types of vermicelli (bee hoon), the thick and the thin ones. Tang chai (dried preserved vegetable) are also added to the noodle for that extra taste.

Okay , I admit its kinda disgusting here .
but trust me , it taste really GOOOOOD !
This is his choice of thick bee hoon with everything !
Everything means all the pig organ is included !!!! OMG ~
and this is mine. Always like it plain , I just ordered thick bee hoon with pork meat only. I know their specialty is with all the organ in it , but I just cant take it. I don't even like seafood , so pig organs is just way NO NO NO for me ! I prefer my soup to be plain. Wondering why I still superb like this noodle? is because of the taste , the soup the noodle and the meat.

Just TASTE SO AWESOME !
He enjoyed everything , except for the pig stomach or the pig kidney .
Not so sure is which one , but he just couldn't accept the taste of it. Hahaha ~
Its his first time here , and its my hundreds time here since I was small.
Normally on Saturday and Sunday Nights, you will find a large crowd of customers at the stall.
So be prepared if you wanna come.

Kinda hot too , that's why I tie up my hair .
^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...