i love , i hope , i try , i hurt , i need , i fear

August 22, 2011

Look at this cute picture , especially the big Hello Kitty red bow there. Awww ~ love it! I edit it from my iPhone apps , using the 美图秀秀. Its very easy , as long as you have the idea right in your mind! Okay we took allot of pictures last weekend , while we stuck at the jam for almost 2hours. Its really very boring , spoilt all the mood & waste all the time. Its like first time we stuck at jam for more than 1hour! So I begin to cam-whore and then ended up with both of us , acting and showing thousand of weird faces and start to cam-whore too. Just love all this special fun loving moments together!
Started with me and look at his expression , so bored and no mood because of the jam.
and here comes him . . . and together we make it PERFECT !
I have a love and that is all I have. Right or wrong , what can I do?
I love him , I'm his and everything he is . . . I am , too. I love him , we're ONE.
It is not how much we do , but how much love we put in the doing.
It is not how much we give , but how much love we put in the giving.
Sometimes when you love someone very much , you'd have to go through every tear , every hearth ache , every pain. Cause in the end , its not how much you suffered but is how much you loved
There is nothing to be done. Not a thing I can do but hold him , hold him forever. Be with him now , tomorrow , and all my life . . . .
and in the end its not the years that count ,
its the moment and things we been throughout that counts.

To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering , one much not love but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore , to love is to suffer , not to love is to suffer , to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love , to be happy then is to suffer , but suffering make one unhappy , therefore to be unhappy one much love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.


I love you. You . . . . . . you complete me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...