Hui Lau Shan 許留山 (HK)

December 19, 2012

So like I say , I'm at Hong Kong for the last few days how could I miss the Hui Lau Shan 許留山 there? Is everywhere when you walking the street , it yummy compare the one I had in Malaysia. Who doesn't love mango? I don't know about you all but me and family loves mango , especially my brother he love the dessert here very much. In case you miss out my previous post about Hui Lau Shan I blogged when I was at HK 2011. Here I'm gonna post it again , my second visit to Hui Lan Shan when I was HK 2012. Hui Lau Shan is the most popular and famous healthy dessert restaurant in Hong Kong. It's known for fresh fruit, especially mango.
Mango pudding
Sago in mango , with extra mango.
 Mango Sampler Platter. This is a good idea if you want to sample other items. It comes with these 3 standard desserts so you can’t chose. If you know what you like here, than there’s not point on ordering this because they have better stuff than what’s on this sampler platter.
 Don't worry about the location , because they have multiple locations in Hong Kong… almost everywhere! Price range about 10-50HKD. Don't try the one in Malaysia , somehow the mango they use is very different compared the one I had in Hong Kong. They really ruin the taste!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...