34weeks ♥ Pregnancy photoshoot.

April 15, 2013

Pregnancy photo shoot is a MUST for me of course not purposely pay high $$$ and go for a studio shoot, I just wanna keep those picture and make it as album for myself. It would be a great memory for us in the next 10years 20years 30years. Although being fat while pregnancy isn't pretty but there's a glow in my tummy. Everyone used to say no matter how fat , or how ugly you turn in during pregnancy , there is a glow in you which not everyone will have. So why not? Before my shoot I searched the internet for maternity pictures that I would want to use as inspiration. Some of the pictures out there are just so cheesy. To me, the pictures of woman holding their boobs with their hands, or their husbands holding their boobs from behind were just NOT for me.So here I wanted to share some of my maternity pictures with you and hope that you will get inspired for your next maternity shoot.

Managed to find a friendly & kind photographer that willing to shoot for us for free.
He said he seldom shoot maternity so he would wanna try but guess what?
 I love the outcome so much! Really THANK YOU SO MUCH !

 I Know You Can’t See Me , I’m Tucked Away
God Said I’m A Gift , Sent From Angels Above
 Love this picture , you'd show so much love towards my belly , Daddy to-be soon!
  I can’t wait to see you (BABY) , I’m a Bundle of now.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...