A little update on my pregnancy - 35weeks

April 20, 2013

 A little update on my pregnancy.
Been a while since I updated my blog... I'm kind of lazy to do anything now
 (I just love to nap, nap and nap... I'm heavily pregnant, that's my excuse, lol)

 I'm now just about 35 weeks pregnant and I’m feeling so much bigger right now. The journey has been a miracle to me. Although there are lots of unhappiness and nightmares too. When you're pregnant and fatigue is a way of life, it can be down right cruel to be plagued with insomnia. Dealing with restless nights of frequent pee breaks and tossing and turning and leg cramps really been giving me serious insomnia. But beside that I've been really lucky throughout my pregnancy to not have not even 1 day of morning sickness but I did suffer from dizziness and serious headache almost every morning for the first few months. Touch wood but I don't have any stretch marks , Thank god.

 I have however gained more weight than I thought I would have gained in my entire pregnancy *sighs. I did start underweight because I don't have much appetite to eat and I truly believe my body NEEDED food especially more meat. I don't understand why people say you will eat allot during pregnancy and you will have lots of craving. But for me, as I sees food , I feel like vomiting and this ended up myself with Low hemoglobin count. Doctor did prescribe me saferon supplement to deal with the prob and my baby has had no issues. So I started to force myself to eat more. I tend to eat lots of sweet food such as cakes and dessert. I still don't have much appetite for meat or rice but until today I've already gain 13kg. I believe the extra weight is a good sign for the baby. Cant imagine how much effort I got to put after my pregnancy to get back my usual weight.
My goal is to deliver naturally and I'd like to try to go without an epidural like my mother did. Although I'm really scared to deal with pain (nightmare!) , but I think this is the best for the baby. I also plan to breastfeed as long as I could. Cant believe time passes so fast ,in about a week or two I'm going to pack my hospital bag and get it all ready. For safety purpose , pack earlier is better.

Okay that's all for the update , I don't wanna write grandma story here. Guess for those who are not pregnant will get bored of it. Hope my viewers wont reduce due to this :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...