beautiful wonderful month of May ,2013

May 01, 2013

 
Hello beautiful wonderful month of May 2013 , since when I don't love you?
 But this year I'm gonna love you so so so so much more because everything is gonna falling together in this month. First of all is I'm expecting baby and its gonna be a "May" baby! Same birthday month with me and my dad (grand-pa to be). Next its gonna be my 23rd birthday , and also me & dearie hubby 7yrs being together anniversary. Not only that , we are also moving into new house end of this month but still the main focus is the baby. Giving birth to a new life and becoming parents is an overwhelming experience in itself. For both the parents, it is really a wonderful feeling. A child makes a family complete and brings a couple closer. Along with the birth of the first child starts a new genre of life. An extra dose of love care and responsibility also comes along with it. The feeling of contentment and the excitement, at becoming a parent, is visible in the eyes of this couple. Anyway, I just want to say thanks to all my friends and family who have been so nice to me so far. Bestie get really excited about it and she bought lots of clothes for the baby. So sweet of you

Being pregnant can be one of the most wondrous and magical adventure that you can ever experience. You will most likely feel love, patience and other emotions that bubble up within you.
You also look forward to your baby's arrival in this world with huge anticipation. You long for the day when you can finally physically carry your baby in your arms and look at your baby in the eyes.
Your baby will only be inside of you for nine months, so enjoy the intimacy as long as it lasts. For those who are pregnant , wishing you a healthy and love-filled pregnancy! and for those who are not pregnant , wishing you all the best in everything! This will be my last post , until i delivery my baby. I'm gonna enjoy rest and relax for this 2week till my baby is born.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...