Happy 23rd birthday to myself!

June 04, 2013

Happy 23rd birthday to myself !
It’s official, it’s May 27th again which means I am another year older!
I thought this year there will be no any candles for me , or even any celebration because my pregnancy was overdue and I was admitted to hospital on 23rd. Furthermore , after my delivery on 24th , I'm on confinement but on the eve of my birthday , family and bffs popped by with the cake and presents. As visiting hours is till 10pm , they celebrated my birthday for me before the clock strikes 12am. This is really the very FIRST TIME and last I guess? Celebrating birthday in the hospital. It's kinda weird yet awkward but in the same time I'm so touched. Thanks y'all !
  Thank you for all the people who remembered me today
by sending cards, and letters, gifts and good wishes.

 One more year has come and gone, this year is extra special for me because of my baby Celine. I am so Thankful, grateful and absolutely blessed! Thank you, God, for not only giving me another year of life , you also blessed me with an little angel this year! I could never ask anything then having a smooth delivery and a healthy baby.

Thank you, God !


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...