Baby Celine is 3months old!

August 24, 2013

 My sweet, precious, and adorable little girl is 3 MONTHS old!

Princess, you are a whole whopping 3 months old today 24August2013 and your mummy and daddy could not be more blessed for such an amazing 3 months that we have had with you.  I love you and I love your sweet baby smiles. Hard to believe for me this new mama , that my daughter is already 3 months old. Times flies and I've enjoyed so much in taking care you every single minute. You just cheer me up so much!

Amazing progress my baby girl and daddy and I are thankful for you actively participating in sleep parties! 
 I'm 5.4kg and 60cm today.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...