Finally , at last!

August 19, 2013

 Finally I've step into the club ! ! ! 

Been to Velvet , Zouk last month. It's like a year I've been in jail with no alcohol and night life. At last I feel I can fly once again. Just kidding , I just really miss drinking and partying with my friends. Enjoyed it allot when we dance together. Again thanks hubby for make it happen. After so long finally I felt like I'm a teenager again. Dint expect you're the first one who bring me come and enjoy , I thought it would be my friends. Anyway thanks allot for make it happen for me. I know I've been nagging you allot.
 I know I still look very flabby and chubby. I havent reduce back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Still 5kg more to go. Don't ask me how I lose weight , I did nothing except been taking care my little girl and also do some house work such as cleaning and mopping the house. I think this is the fattest way to slim down, clean so much whole day until my hubby comes home , all I want to do is pass Celine to him and off to bed I goes.

OMG , cant believe I became a full time wife and mother now!!!
Nahhhh , this wont last long. I will sure get back to work when my daughter is at least a year old.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...