Baby Celine (6 months old)

November 24, 2013

 How is my itty bitty baby already 6 months old??? 6 MONTHS! 
It really does seem like just yesterday that I was online everyday looking for stuff for my baby and her nursery! Let me just tell you,time flies once you have a baby! I know I have heard people say that over and over throughout the years, but it has really been put into perspective now that I'm going through it!
Half a year has gone by already since you had your baby – the time can go so fast. Even though, with the best of intentions, you want to make the most of each day, you probably feel too busy sometimes to pause and just be in the moment. 

  • -She sleeps wonderfully! Usually 8-10 hours at night, and typically 3 good naps each day!
  • -She never cries or fusses unless she is tired or hungry!
  • -She weighs 6.6kg and 66cm in length 
  • -She is a social butterfly, but loves her mommy and daddy too!
  • -She laughs and giggles at everything!
  • -She is becoming very mobile....VERY! We have to keep a very close eye on her at every single second now!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...