Hubby birthday @ Cedar on 15

November 14, 2013

No matter how many years passed, you will always be the man of my dreams. For me your Birthday is just another day like all the others, because the fact is that every single day with you is a non-stop celebration for me. Remember whenever you need me I’ll be there for you, standing by you, supporting you, because you are the brightest star that lightens every step of mine. Happy Birthday my beloved husband!
Brought him to Cedar on 15 at Impiana Hotel. Its nice to have fine dining once in a while especially on a special occasion. Impiana Hotel might not be known for fine dining, but Cedar On 15 could help change that.
CEDAR on 15 restaurant offers contemporary cuisine in a relaxing, chic and trendy atmosphere. Restaurant is linked to a rooftop bar which is a perfect place for having a drink while enjoying Kuala Lumpur’s city-view.
 Hubby choice , but so sorry I forget the name of this dish.
My choice of Pumpkin Seed Crusted Black Cod (Signature)
pan-fried, served with mushroom tomato chutney and fennel mousse
Birthday cake for the birthday boy!
 Darling, you are one out millions of husbands. No amount of hugs, winks, kisses, cake, gifts or champagne can actually express my love for you. Now that you are getting a year older, I hope you get the courage and the time to do the things you’ve always wanted to do but never had the time because you were busy making our life comfortable.
Happy birthday to my wonderful hubby!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...