Intercontinental Hua Hin , Thailand

June 01, 2014

Another birthday retreat for me! This time, is my parents treat me to Hua Hin as my birthday gift. Hua Hin is a beach resort town in Thailand, in the northern part of the Malay Peninsula, some 200 km south of Bangkok. Once we landed at Don mueang international airport. We took a taxi to Hua hin which cost 1200bath. It's about 3hr drive from Bangkok so to make this trip special we decided to booked a relaxing luxury hotel. We choose Intercontinental Hua Hin , due to many good review I read from google. The resort in Hua Hin was great. Upon arrival we were swept away to the Club check in where sweet local drinks and cold towels greeted us from a long day of travel. The staff was great and extremely helpful.The pools are just perfect, the garden is kept in perfect condition, the rooms are well designed and always kept very clean, the service is excellent. I stayed in a garden view room on 1st floor, so there is a big chill out area at the balcony, pretty relaxing. Tub is nice. I like the hotel atmosphere, which is not too crowded / busy. Good for relaxingThe location is on central and on the beach great. Breakfast is very good but its kinda expensive.
Our balcony view.
The pool.
Just back from Phuket last week and now I'm at Hua Hin a sunny beach place again.
Look at how tan I am!!!
Lastly a picture with the beach and pastel color of the sky.
It's 7pm already , time to go for dinner !


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...