Mummy bday dinner @ Elcerdo , KL

August 22, 2014

21 August 2014
To a beautiful, kind, thoughtful and great Mom on her birthday. I love you. 
Happy birthday to my Queen !

So again all of us gather together to have some quality family dinner , together with the little one too. This year we choosen El cerdo. El Cerdo carries the meaning Pork in Spanish. El Cerdo is one of the best spanish food & pork restaurant in Changkat, KL. They are famous of pork knuckle & suckling pig.
What a cute set up
Let's have a toast to the pretty birthday lady. 
Wish you healthy and happy always!
 my beloved precious family 
I love you my KING & QUEEN!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...