Bestie meet-up!

August 29, 2014

First let me take a selfie!

Finally the Bestie meet-up!!! It's been 3 months since we last meet, I really miss you so much! Life been really so difficult for me as I'm married and I have so less time with my friends. We both have different life-style now. You busy with your outings and I'm busy with my little one. Anyway luckily we made it , a perfect lunch & tea time together. We don’t need to talk to every single day. We don’t even need to talk to each other for weeks, but when we do, it’s like we never stopped talking.
 Lunch at the newly open TCC. 
and we spend rest of our time at "Upstairs cafe" 
Everything changes & nothing stays the same but as we grows one thing does remain the same. That is I was with you before and will be till the end and nothing could ever replace you as my Bestie!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...