海底捞火锅 HaiDiLao Hot Pot @ Clarke Quay

September 01, 2014

So we are here at Singapore to attend wedding luncheon and we also stayed a night here. I read lots of good review how amazing is this hot pot , so we decided to check it out.This popular steamboat chain from China has opened its first overseas outlet in Singapore. Food served is the typical Sichuan style hot pot with a selection of meats, vegetables and sauces.  The prices are quite ok in China mainland, but it's a quite expensive for us as a steamboat restaurant. This might be how they position different from others. From the good rating and peers recommendation, quality food and excellent service are the unique selling points. Especially when you go there and wait outside. They offer free flow and snacks , free manicure and games for you to spend time. Just the waiting time is way too long.
 Free flow snacks
Kids play area while waiting for your table to be served.
Free manicure too!
 We ordered vegetable , pork and mutton slice and noodle. Our bil came to about RM250.
Check out the noodle dance! It was more than the dance, the taste and consistency of the noodle was excellent .
Worth the try , the soup is amazing. The ordering using the iPad kinda, is pretty cool. Their service is AWESOME! They treated me so special when they knew I was pregnant , they even put a special cushion for me to sit and even ask me , want warm drinks they can prepare specially for me. Also we waited 1hr until they realize I was pregnant , and they straight find me a table immediate. They said , pregnant lady should have priority. I should say that I'm pregnant , cause they hardly notice my tummy because it was small.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...