Acme bar & Coffee (ABC) @ The Troika

November 12, 2014

A day off for both of us , to celebrate your birthday. It doesn’t look like so many years have passed, each time I look at you my heart still misses a beat! Happy Birthday Love. My life would be so empty without you in it! Thanks for being there always! Choose ABC to have our lunch because we wanted casual dining and nice environment. Well enough we were greet by the beautiful sparkling Christmas decoration. Love the environment here but personally I feel  this place is a bit overated. Service was not that good for such price. 
Love the brownie but dont like the burnt smell. 
or it was meant to be that way???
Our memories more colorful than springs, 
Our togetherness is like a diamond mine,

When my smile makes your eyes shine,
I feel like happiness has given me wings,
That I can literally fly and be on cloud nine…



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...