Hubby bday @ Mitasu Japanese Restaurant

November 13, 2014

Family dinner to celebrate hubby birthday. This place named Mitasu, it's a A la carte style buffet which you can order from the menu. Its consider cheap for japanese buffet , only RM54++ For me I personally feel kinda worth , especially the salmon are fresh. Not for the oyster , the oyster are somehow small and kinda black. The Ebi tempura was so crispy. The batter wasn't too thick either. We love it so much! We ordered 5 times! Drink are free flow, Ice Lemon Tea/Honey Green Tea/Green Tea. The place can be quite packed even on weekdays , don't forget to call for reservation

Phone: 03-2110 2833
Here is the Ala Carte Buffet Menu.Quite a lot of choice of selection to order.
You can ordered as much as you can but charges will be applied to food wastage at the rate of RM 10 for every 100gsm.
Everyone was full and satisfy! 
Heading back home for some cake blowing celebration . . . . 
Little one was like  "wahhhh wahhh" 
Look at the picture , she still wahhh non stop! Hahaha.....
To my beloved dear hubby , this year you blow 5 birthday cakes already , I just want to be special one , so I get you cupcakes instead of cake. I want to be the only one! Ha ha ha.....

Anyway once again Happy birthday to my one and only love , may this birthday remind you of all the love we've shared all down the years. I know it was a hard year for both of us, but I believe we will make it to the next without a problem. You mean so much to me. Giving you an extra hug today!
♥ 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...