Mother Daughter birthday dinner ♥

May 26, 2015

In a blink of an eye , my sweetheart is already 24months!

Over the last two years, you’ve amazed us in so many ways. You came out with the sweetest spirit but an attitude that told us you were strong-minded and independent.So what’s next for you, my little girl? I can’t be completely sure, really. But I am certain that the sky’s the limit because that’s how I plan to raise you. I hope you know that you were born into a family that wants the very best for you. I hope that your childhood shapes up to be much of what mine was, and also a lot of what mine wasn’t. I know life won’t always be perfect because it just doesn’t work that way. But I do know that life will always have magic in it if you simply train your eyes to see it. I hope we do a great job teaching you how to train your eyes.

Had a simple birthday dinner to celebrate my daughter and also my birthday together. We ended up at Gardens lifestyle store & cafe for our dinner. It’s fine dining but with a comfortable casual feel. From the bright hedges and white picket fences all around. Nice environment for some special occasion.
Little one is being so active and happy!
Corn soup.
My choice of carbonara salmon fettuccine.
Hubby fried rice.
Little one with her choice of kids meal.
A daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be your best friend. Picking you up and cuddling you in my arms , looking into your eyes and being smitten by your cute charms. I wish I could hit the pause button in my life's journey , so I could enjoy these beautiful moment in your company. I am so thankful for having you, each and every day! Her smile makes me smile. Her laugh is infectiours. Her heart is pure and true. Above all I love that she is my daughter. 

Happy 2nd birthday to you my sweetheart!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...