The 9th , May16th ♥ OUR DAY!

May 16, 2015

Let's celebrate today! 

We had walk together for 9years already my dear. It's not a easy ride, very bumpy yet we made it! Its not anniversary , is just the day we first being together and we used to celebrate this special day for so many years. Until today we are both husband and wife , we also have this habit of celebrating May16th. Its like more special than wedding anniversary to us. Is the day we officially date and being together. All the happiness , all the first time. Everything is just too sweet , that I couldn't forget until today. Although after marriage , there is some changes but I still want to say thank you my dear for giving me so much sweet and happy memory last time. All these memories always support and uplift me even how bad or sucks my days are. It just make me become stronger when I see how much consequences and stages of our love been thru.

Grand Hyatt for high tea.
Thirty8 Signature Cake. RM38
Straight from the oven chocolate cake, raspberry sherbet,
vanilla anglaise sauce. RM28
回味9年味道!
My life’s biggest security is not just in loving you, but in knowing that you will always be there to love me back no matter what. I love you !


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...