Happy 3rd Birthday Celine!

May 25, 2016

Cute and pretty, beautiful and lovely. Charming and bubbly, innocent and friendly. Dear daughter, you are all of the above, endless for you is our love. I still remember cuddling you in my arms and singing you a lullaby. But seeing you so grown up makes me realize how time flies. 
 To my daughter… our relationship has had its share of ups and downs, but the best part is that hugs always follow frowns. 
As parents we couldn’t have has for anything more, than a daughter who we simply adore. In our lives we never have a bad day, because your smiles wipe all our sorrows away. 

Happy Birthday my Princess!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...