Happy Birthday to me !

May 28, 2016



Yes , today is my birthday . Therefore I will be treated like a Queen.

I really love the theme of this restaurant.  Felt like I'm in some fairy tale secret enchanted garden as I entered. Nice place if you planning for girls party (baby shower, birthday parties etc)and apparently they can cater for any majlis. Buffet spread available if your guests are >30 pax and above. The decoration was unique and nice. Set up was good. Nice environment. However, the food was just average...the food presentation and taste somehow was very average, just does not match the setting and name. 

Could have done better in improving quality and taste of food.
Thank you for today . For all the cards and gifts 

All the tokens of love that remind me of how I am loved and appreciated. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...